SOLD: Wide bracelet in 15-carat yellow gold, circa 1925
Out of stock
Here’s an elegant 15-carat gold vintage gate-link bracelet.
The unusual “slinky” link makes it hard to date, but I think it’s from the late 1920s or perhaps the early 1930s.
(Did you know that in 1932 British hallmarking adopted 14 carat as a gold standard, and ceased using 15 and 12 carats?)
This bracelet feels beautifully weighty when worn, and has a rich old gold colour.
It’s nearly 7 1/2 inches – or 18.5cm – long, so it’s a great length for a larger wrist.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING WITH FEDEX
• Handmade in 15-carat yellow gold
• Approximately 18.5cm (almost 7 1/2 inches) long, 16mm wide
• Weight is 33.3 grams
• In very good vintage condition: there is minimal wear between the links
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box
• Note: some of the other bracelets are for sale separately – please get in touch if you’d like information about any of them
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
I offer free worldwide express shipping, tracked and insured. Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Direct bank transfer (Australian customers only)
Returns & Exchanges
I accept returns within 14 days if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
Please contact me immediately if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)