SOLD: Three-stone sapphire and diamond ring, circa 1950
Out of stock
I couldn’t resist this sweet little sapphire and diamond vintage ring.
Quality diamonds and a bright Ceylonese-type sapphire are held in a classic 18-carat white gold claw-set mount.
It’s in wonderful unworn condition … and the price is attractive too.
FREE WORLDWIDE EXPRESS SHIPPING, TRACKED AND INSURED; FREE RESIZING IF NEEDED
• Handmade in 18-carat white gold
• One round cut sapphire
• Two round brilliant cut diamonds
• Size approximately 7 1/4 or O, but easily resized free of charge
• Face of ring measures 12.5mm (1/2 inch) from diamond to diamond
• Weight is 3.3 grams
• In excellent vintage condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (the antique box is not for sale)
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
I accept returns if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
I offer free worldwide express shipping, tracked and insured. Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Direct bank transfer (Australian customers only)
Returns & Exchanges
I accept returns within 14 days if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
Please contact me immediately if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)