Vintage three-stone old European cut diamond engagement ring in white gold and platinum, from about 1930
Out of stock
This classic vintage trilogy ring is from about 1930.
The low pierced crown setting holds three lively, old brilliant cut diamonds of roughly equal size. Together their total weight is an estimated 2.3 carats.
Dating jewellery is more about the setting than the stones. Gemstones have always been recycled and repurposed in newer settings, as demonstrated by royalty down.
Here we have 19th century diamonds in a handcrafted 18-carat white gold and platinum setting from the early 20th century, working in harmony together.
FREE WORLDWIDE EXPRESS SHIPPING WITH FEDEX, TRACKED AND INSURED; FREE RESIZING IF NEEDED
• Handmade in 18-carat white gold and platinum
• Round old European cut diamond at centre estimated at 0.83 carats, graded set as K-L/SI2
• Two outer round old European cut diamonds graded set as 0.79 carats and 0.70 carats, K-L/SI1
• Comes with an independent insurance valuation for $20,000
• Size approximately 7 1/4 or O, but easily resized free of charge
• Weight is 3.7 grams
• In excellent vintage condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (the antique boxes are not for sale)
• Note: the other antique and vintage rings are for sale separately – please get in touch if you’d like information about any of them
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
I accept returns if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)