SOLD: Seven-stone diamond cluster ring, circa 1940
Out of stock
Here’s a very good quality classic diamond cluster ring from about 1940. The bezel setting is fine and prettily millegrained.
This example is symetrically set with an even number of stones – six in this case – set around the central diamond. (A very different look is attained when the surrounding gems are an uneven number.)
The ring has been handcrafted in 18-carat yellow gold and has a palladium setting for the diamonds.
It sits low on the finger and the stones are white and clear, showing plenty of sparkle.
It would make a lovely vintage engagement ring suitable for everyday wear, or an appealing dress ring.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING WITH FEDEX, FREE RESIZING IF NEEDED
• Handmade in 18-carat yellow gold and palladium
• Seven round brilliant cut diamonds estimated to total 0.70 carats, graded set as G-H/VS
• Comes with an independent insurance valuation for $4,750
• Size approximately 7 or N 1/2, but easily resized free of charge
• Face of ring is 10.5mm wide
• Weight is 3.1 grams
• In excellent vintage condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box
• Note: the other ring is for sale separately – please get in touch if you’d like information about it
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
I offer free worldwide express shipping, tracked and insured. Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Direct bank transfer (Australian customers only)
Returns & Exchanges
I accept returns within 14 days if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
Please contact me immediately if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)