Vintage sapphire and diamond three-stone ring in platinum, circa 1960
1 in stock
Here’s a beautiful example of a sapphire and diamond three-stone ring. Handmade in platinum, it features three quality stones balanced by shape and size.
The vibrant central square sapphire of about 1 1/4 carats is flanked on both sides by a white bright round brilliant diamond of just under 1/2 a carat. The millegrained bezel setting presents an uncluttered but delicate outline.
It’s robust enough for everyday wear yet light and pretty in appearance.
I bought this ring despite it having no great age, unlike most of my stock. Whether old or new, sapphire and diamond rings of this quality and appeal are difficult to find.
FREE WORLDWIDE EXPRESS SHIPPING WITH FEDEX, TRACKED AND INSURED; FREE RESIZING IF NEEDED
• Handmade in platinum
• Square cushion cut natural royal blue sapphire measures 6.2 x 6.2 x 3.6mm, weighs 1.26 carats
• Two round brilliant cut diamonds estimated to total 0.92 carats, graded set as H/VS1
• Comes with an independent insurance valuation for $13,250
• Size approximately 6 1/2 or M 1/2, but easily resized free of charge
• Three stones measure 16.3mm across
• Weight is 4.0 grams
• In excellent vintage condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (the antique box is not for sale)
• Note: the other ring has sold but I have more available – please get in touch if you’d like information about them
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
I accept returns if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)