Vintage ruby and diamond three-stone platinum ring from about 1940
A vivid red unheated Burmese ruby is the star of this lovely platinum ring from about 1940.
On each side is a white and lively round brilliant cut diamond.
The ring is finely handcrafted and in beautiful condition. A low setting adds to its appeal.
Fine, unheated Burmese rubies like this are very hard to find now.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING WITH FEDEX, FREE RESIZING IF NEEDED
• Handmade in platinum
• Oval vivid red untreated Burmese (Mogok) ruby measures 6.1 x 5.3 x 2.6mm, estimated at 0.76 carats
• Two round brilliant cut diamonds estimated to total 0.50 carats, graded set as G/VS1 & SI1
• Comes with an independent insurance valuation for $6,550
• Size approximately 6 1/4 or M, but easily resized free of charge
• Weight is 2.8 grams
• In excellent vintage condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (the antique boxes are not included)
• Note: some of the other rings are for sale separately (some have sold). Please get in touch if you’d like information about any of them
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)