Vintage ruby and diamond bracelet in 18-carat gold, circa 1925
1 in stock
Tiny round rubies and rose-cut diamonds in straight lines decorate this 18-carat yellow gold bracelet from about 1925.
The small stones, finely set, offer delicacy while the bracelet itself looks strikingly modern.
This kind of embellishment is typical of the 1920s, when Edwardian and Art Deco elements were often combined.
FREE WORLDWIDE EXPRESS SHIPPING, TRACKED AND INSURED
• Handmade in 18-carat yellow gold
• Set with rubies and rose-cut diamonds
• Approximately 18cm (just over seven inches) long, 11mm (just under half an inch) wide
• Weight is 32.5 grams
• In excellent vintage condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
I accept returns if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)