Vintage pansy pendant/brooch in gold, enamel and pearl, circa 1950
1 in stock
Here’s one for my fellow lovers of enamel pansies. What a beautiful shade of blue.
It is both brooch and pendant, and like most, was made in the United States. The cultured pearl centre and the general style denote a date of about 1950.
There is a rubbed maker’s mark on the back, along with a 14K stamp.
In the language of flowers the pansy symbolises “think of me”. Surely this is the perfect sentiment for a loving gift?
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING WITH FEDEX
• Crafted in 14-carat yellow gold
• At the centre is an off-white round and lustrous cultured pearl
• Pendant is approximately 23mm in diameter
• Weight is seven grams
• In very good condition: there are a couple of minor losses to the edge of the enamel visible under 10x magnification
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (the antique boxes are not included)
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)