SOLD: Jorma Laine sterling silver necklace, 16 1/2 inches, hallmarked Finland 1974
Out of stock
Jorma Laine was a gifted Finnish jeweller, most active during the 1960s and 70s. The design of this sterling silver necklace is one of his most popular.
He used variations of the same motif in pendants, bracelets and necklaces. They remind me of Marimekko fabrics. (That’s not surprising – same time, same country.)
This necklace is stamped 925 for purity. It’s hallmarked for Finland 1974 and bears an import mark into England for 1975.
FREE WORLDWIDE EXPRESS SHIPPING, TRACKED AND INSURED
• Handmade in sterling silver
• Approximately 16 1/2 inches (42cm) long, 13mm (just over 1/2 inch) wide
• Weight is 37.3 grams
• In excellent vintage condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box
• Note: the the vintage butterfly wing pendant is for sale separately – please get in touch if you’d like information about it The Jorma Laine bracelet has sold
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
I accept returns if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
I offer free worldwide express shipping, tracked and insured. Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Direct bank transfer (Australian customers only)
Returns & Exchanges
I accept returns within 14 days if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
Please contact me immediately if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)