SOLD: Filigree white gold diamond bracelet, circa 1920s
Out of stock
American diamond filigree jewellery is a bit of a rarity in Australia, so I was pleased to find this very pretty bracelet here.
Popular during the 1920s and 1930s, they’re made of pressed white gold and are usually set with small diamonds, and sometimes with small coloured gemstones, too.
I like this example with its restrained look of diamonds in a softly lobed wide top. It will fit a small to medium wrist.
FREE WORLDWIDE EXPRESS SHIPPING, TRACKED AND INSURED
• Handmade in 10-carat and 14-carat white gold
• Two larger old mine cut diamonds estimated to total 0.40 carats, graded set as light brown & I-J/SI
• Two old mine cut diamonds estimated to total 0.20 carats, graded set as light brown & J-K/SI
• Nine old mine cut diamonds estimated to total 0.33 carats, graded set as H-K/SI
• Comes with an independent insurance valuation for $6,750
• Approximately 6 3/4 inches (17cm) long, 1.9cm (just over 3/4 inch) at widest point
• Weight is 10 grams
• In excellent vintage condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (the antique box is not for sale)
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
I accept returns if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
I offer free worldwide express shipping, tracked and insured. Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Direct bank transfer (Australian customers only)
Returns & Exchanges
I accept returns within 14 days if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
Please contact me immediately if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)