Vintage enamel snake and duck swivel ring in 22-carat gold
1 in stock
This intriguing swivel ring is made of 22-carat gold and enamel. I haven’t had one like it before.
Thanks to Instagrammer @treasuregarland, who has a variation with a bull, for informing me that hers is probably Chinese and represents a zodiac symbol.
I’m guessing that mine is also Chinese, and mid-century. There are marks but they are too rubbed to read.
There are minor losses to the enamel – these have been allowed for in the price.
I would welcome any input from any Insta/Etsy people who know more about this type of jewellery than me …
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING WITH FEDEX, FREE RESIZING IF NEEDED
• Handmade in 22-carat yellow gold
• Size approximately 6 or L 1/2, but easily resized free of charge
• Weight is 7.1 grams
• Ring face is 4.8mm tall
• In good antique condition: there are a few losses to the enamel
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (the antique boxes are not included)
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)