Vintage emerald and diamond three-stone ring from about 1920
1 in stock
Here’s an appealing early 20th century emerald and diamond three-stone ring.
Why is it appealing? The contrast of the clear bright green emerald and the sparkling white old-cut diamonds, the balance between the gemstones in terms of their shape and scale, the platinum handcrafted low setting, and the unworn condition, all contribute.
It’s a very pleasing ring, finely made.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING WITH FEDEX, FREE RESIZING IF NEEDED
• Handmade in platinum
• Rectangular deep green natural emerald measures 5.8 x 3.9 x 2.9mm, estimated at 0.45 carats
• Two early round brilliant cut diamonds estimated to total 0.50 carats, graded set as H/SI
• Comes with an independent insurance valuation for $6,750
• Size approximately 6 1/2 or M 1/2, but easily resized free of charge
• Weight is 2.6 grams
• In excellent vintage condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (the antique boxes are not included)
• Note: some of the other rings are for sale separately – please get in touch if you’d like information about any of them
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)