Vintage diamond solitaire ring in platinum from about 1940
1 in stock
Here’s one of my classic vintage diamond engagement rings.
This one has a good centre diamond in a fine and low platinum setting.
The three tiny diamonds on each of the shoulders extend the visual interest, filling up the sides and giving a fullness to the look.
This one is probably English and was handcrafted in about 1940.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING WITH FEDEX, FREE RESIZING IF NEEDED
• Handmade in platinum
• Round brilliant cut diamond estimated at 0.45 carats, graded set as H/SI1
• Six old cut diamonds on shoulders estimated to total 0.06 carats, graded set as H-J/piqué
• Comes with an independent insurance valuation for $5,950
• Size approximately 7 or N 1/2, but easily resized free of charge
• Face of stone 5.4mm wide
• Weight is 2.9 grams
• In excellent vintage condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (the antique boxes are not included)
• Note: the other ring is for sale separately – please get in touch if you’d like information about any it
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)