Vintage diamond solitaire engagement ring from about 1930
1 in stock
If you’ve been looking for a classic vintage engagement ring, might this be the one?
It features a beautiful 1.08-carat old cut diamond in a handmade platinum setting from about 1930.
Three small diamonds along each shoulder blend into the fine band.
I love this detail. It carries the diamond look across the width of the finger, integrating the large centre stone with the band.
FREE WORLDWIDE EXPRESS SHIPPING WITH FEDEX, TRACKED AND INSURED; FREE RESIZING IF NEEDED
• Handmade in platinum
• Round old European cut diamond at the centre estimated at 1.08 carats, graded set as J-K/SI2
• Six round old single cut diamonds on shoulders estimated to total 0.10carats, graded set as H-I/SI
• Comes with an independent insurance valuation for $16,500
• Size approximately 6 3/4 or N, but easily resized free of charge
• Weight is 2.8 grams
• In excellent vintage condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (the antique box is not for sale)
• Note: some of the other antique and vintage rings are for sale separately – please get in touch if you’d like information about any of them
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
I accept returns if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)