Vintage diamond boat ring in 18-carat gold, from about 1940
1 in stock
Here’s a vintage diamond ring from the 1940s. It’s been crafted in 18-carat yellow gold, with a white gold top setting.
The boat-shaped style will look good on a broader finger. Its tapered edges provide a slimming effect.
This is an impressive ring for the money, and can be worn as an engagement or dress ring.
Good quality diamonds add to the appeal.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING WITH FEDEX, FREE RESIZING IF NEEDED
• 18-carat yellow and white gold
• Five chenier-set round brilliant diamonds at centre estimated to total 0.18 carats, graded set as G-H/VS & SI
• 20 round brilliant cut diamonds in boat-shaped border estimated to total 0.20 carats, graded set as G-H/VS & SI
• Comes with an independent insurance valuation for $3,250
• Size approximately 8 3/4 or R, but easily resized free of charge
• Face of ring is 18.1mm (just under 3/4 inch) wide
• Weight is 3.4 grams
• In excellent vintage condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (the antique box is not included)
• Note: some of the other rings are for sale separately (some have sold) – please get in touch if you’d like information about any of them
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)