Vintage aquamarine bracelet in 18-carat yellow gold, from about 1950
1 in stock
Here’s a great aquamarine bracelet that was handmade in about 1950 – though it could be a little earlier.
It’s set in 18-carat yellow gold and the condition is pristine – it appears to have never been worn.
The aquamarines have a wonderful brightness and are set in lovely pierced settings. They are all original and well-matched.
This will fit a medium to large wrist (though it could be made smaller).
It would make a beautiful bridal gift – a something blue that could be worn forever.
FREE WORLDWIDE EXPRESS SHIPPING, TRACKED AND INSURED
• Handmade in 18-carat yellow gold
• Set with nine rectangular-cut light-blue natural aquamarines, estimated to total 16.69 carats
• Comes with an independent insurance valuation for $11,500
• Just over seven inches (18cm) wearable length
• Each stone is 9.5mm long, 7.1mm wide
• Weight is 18.6 grams
• In excellent vintage condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
I accept returns if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)