Vintage Akoya pearl necklace with 14-carat gold clasp, from about 2000
1 in stock
This attractive strand of large round Akoya pearls has individual pearls measuring 9 to 9 1/2 millimetres.
They are lustrous with a creamy white colour, and finished with a 14-carat yellow gold button clasp.
Cultured Akoya pearls cannot grow much beyond this size, and are prized for their rarity.
Combined with the totally regular round shape, lovely lustre and colour, and only lightly marked skin, this is a fine example of a timeless classic.
At 18 inches the length will suit most size necks, too.
FREE WORLDWIDE EXPRESS SHIPPING, TRACKED AND INSURED
• 45 round creamy cultured pearls of good lustre measuring 9mm to 9.5mm, strung knotted with 14-carat yellow gold button clasp
• Comes with an independent insurance valuation for $4,500
• Approximately 18 inches (46cm) long
• Weight is 50.6 grams
• In excellent vintage condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (my antique boxes are not for sale)
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
I accept returns within 14 days if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I accept returns if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)