Vintage 18-carat gold collar by Chiampesan of Italy, with 1986 London import mark
1 in stock
This 18-carat gold collar is composed of joined herringbone-shaped links, creating a classic, elegant necklace.
It’s a vintage Italian piece, made by Chiampesan of Vicenza, and has an import mark for London 1986. It’s possible it was created earlier, though I don’t think it matters. The design is timeless.
If you scroll through the pictures you can see it being worn with a pair of Retro earrings.
It would look wonderful alongside certain Victorian jewels too, as well as more contemporary ones.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING WITH FEDEX
• Crafted in 18-carat gold
• Approximately 16 1/2 inches (42cm) long, 8mm wide
• Weight is 46 grams
• In very good vintage condition: there are minor dings – not visible when worn
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (the antique box is not for sale)
• Note: the Retro diamond earrings have sold
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)