SOLD: Chiampesan of Italy 18-carat gold collar, with 1986 London import mark
Out of stock
This 18-carat gold collar is composed of joined herringbone-shaped links, creating a classic, elegant necklace.
It’s a vintage Italian piece, made by Chiampesan of Vicenza, and has an import mark for London 1986. It’s possible it was created earlier, though I don’t think it matters. The design is timeless.
If you scroll through the pictures you can see it being worn with a pair of Retro earrings.
It would look wonderful alongside certain Victorian jewels too, as well as more contemporary ones.
FREE WORLDWIDE EXPRESS SHIPPING, TRACKED AND INSURED
• Crafted in 18-carat gold
• Approximately 16 1/2 inches (42cm) long, 8mm wide
• Weight is 46 grams
• In very good vintage condition: there are minor dings – not visible when worn
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (the antique box is not for sale)
• Note: the larger antique gold collar is for sale separately (the Retro diamond earrings have sold) – please get in touch if you’d information about it
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
I accept returns if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
I offer free worldwide express shipping, tracked and insured. Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Direct bank transfer (Australian customers only)
Returns & Exchanges
I accept returns within 14 days if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
Please contact me immediately if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)