Victorian three-stone diamond gypsy ring, from about 1890
1 in stock
I’ve just bought a few great late Victorian diamond gypsy rings and I love them all for different reasons.
Here’s the first one. The simple rubover setting is what I like most here.
While you could not have a less embellished design, great skill was involved in crafting it. Good antique examples are hard to find.
This is a wonderful ring on its own or in a stack, and could be worn by a man or woman.
It’s quite a generous size but could be easily sized up or down – at no extra charge to you.
FREE WORLDWIDE EXPRESS SHIPPING, TRACKED AND INSURED; FREE RESIZING IF NEEDED
• Handmade in 18-carat yellow gold
• Old European round cut diamond at centre estimated at 0.28 carats, graded set as H-I/VS
• Two smaller old European round cut diamonds estimated to total 0.33cststs, graded set as H-I/VS & SI
• Comes with an independent insurance valuation for $4,750
• Size approximately 9 1/4 or S, but easily resized free of charge
• Face of ring is 6.5mm (1/4 inch) wide
• Weight is 4.5 grams
• In excellent antique condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (my antique boxes are not for sale)
• Note: some of the other jewellery is for sale separately (some has sold) – please get in touch if you’d like information about any of it
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
I accept returns within 14 days if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I accept returns if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)