This appealing 15-carat yellow gold snake link chain from about 1880 has the added interest of three equally spaced intertwined handcrafted knots.
It came to me without a clasp so I added two precious antique 18-carat dog clips from my box of findings, as I didn’t have any in 15-carat gold.
It now measures 15 3/4 inches and looks good with either the knot or the clasps in front. And with or without a hanging locket or pendant, as shown.
The shade of gold is that rich buttery yellow typical of good 19th-century chains.
FREE WORLDWIDE EXPRESS SHIPPING, TRACKED AND INSURED
• Handmade in 15-carat yellow gold with 18-carat yellow gold dog clips
• Size approximately 15 3/4 inches (40cm) long, chain is 3mm wide and knots are 6mm wide
• Weight is 19.8 grams
• In excellent antique condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box
• Note: some of the other jewellery is for sale separately (some has sold) – please get in touch if you’d like information about any of it
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
I accept returns within 14 days if you’re not delighted with your purchase.