Victorian Scottish agate and bloodstone pendant/brooch in gold, from about 1880
1 in stock
For Scottish jewellery lovers, here’s a fine-quality 18-carat gold agate and enamel pendant with a brooch fitting.
Good gold Scottish pieces are rare, and pendants extremely so.
Here the original bale is hinged, so it can also be worn as a brooch.
The central cross of bloodstone jasper and agate is surrounded by fine white enamel and beautifully executed engraving.
Further decoration of open ogees on the outer edge and stylised thistles between them add to the appeal, introducingan space and lightness to the rich design.
Made in about 1880, this is in pristine condition and still retains its original matte gold finish.
FREE WORLDWIDE EXPRESS SHIPPING, TRACKED AND INSURED
• Handmade in 18-carat yellow gold with white enamel
• Set with various agates and bloodstones
• Size approximately 5.5cm (just over 2 inches) long, 4.5cm (1 3/4 inches) wide,
• Weight is 21.3 grams
• In excellent antique condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box
• Note: the antique micromosaic ring is for sale separately (the gold chain is not for sale) – please get in touch if you’d like information about it
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
I accept returns within 14 days if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I accept returns if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)