Victorian sapphire and diamond carved half hoop, circa 1890
1 in stock
There’s no surprise here if you know my taste.
Here’s another gorgeous late Victorian sapphire and diamond carved half hoop ring, but this time with larger gems than are usually available.
There are almost two carats of unheated sapphires and 1.30 carats of old European cut diamonds.
This is one of my favourite ring styles as it’s understated but speaks of quality.
As it’s so generous in its lavish use of gold, it can be worn against other rings without fear of damage.
But it makes a mighty statement on its own.
FREE WORLDWIDE EXPRESS SHIPPING, TRACKED AND INSURED; FREE RESIZING IF NEEDED
• Handmade in 18-carat yellow gold
• Cushion cut deep blue unheated sapphire in centre estimated at 0.85 carats
• Two smaller oval natural blue unheated sapphires estimated to total 0.96 carats
• Two old European cut diamonds estimated to total 1.30 carats, graded set as H-I/VS2 & SI
• Eight tiny old rose cut dismonds estimated to total 0.02 carats, graded set as H-1/VS2 & SI
• Comes with an independent insurance valuation for $19,250
• Size approximately 7 3/4 or P, but easily resized free of charge
• Weight is 4.4 grams
• In excellent antique condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (my antique boxes are not for sale)
• Note: some of the other antique rings are for sale separately – please get in touch if you’d like information about any of them
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
I accept returns within 14 days if you’re not delighted with your purchase. be
I offer free worldwide express shipping, tracked and insured. Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Direct bank transfer (Australian customers only)
Returns & Exchanges
I accept returns within 14 days if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
Please contact me immediately if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)