Here’s a good, heavy nine-carat rose gold English watch chain, hallmarked for Birmingham 1897.
Most gold alberts don’t bear a date mark, so this is a nice plus.
The date is on the original middle ring. Hallmarked T-bars are not a reliable indication of age, as they are so easily added to this kind of chain.
Each link is stamped 9 and .375.
The condition is excellent, and it’s a wearable 16 1/4 inches or 41 cm.
FREE WORLDWIDE EXPRESS SHIPPING, TRACKED AND INSURED; FREE RESIZING IF NEEDED
• Handmade in nine-carat rose gold
• Approximately 16 1/4 inches (41cm) long, link is 6.6mm (just over 1/4 inch) wide
• Weight is 44 grams
• In excellent antique condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (my antique boxes are not for sale)
• Note: some of the other jewellery is for sale separately – please get in touch if you’d like information about any of it
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
I accept returns within 14 days if you’re not delighted with your purchase.