Please don’t buy this as it’s now on hold!
Here’s a very appealing and substantial antique nine-carat rose gold double graduated curb link watch chain.
Handcrafting graduated links involves far more skill than making uniformly size ones, with each one minutely larger than the previous until the mid point on each side is reached, then they decrease again.
They sit better than one-size links, with the wider, heavier mid-sections on each side nestling into the contours of the neck. (This is a happy accident, as these chains were of course worn by men to hold their pocket watches in previous centuries.)
This example is both long for its type, 16 inches (42cm) and heavy at 54.8 grams. Examples like this are few and far between.
FREE WORLDWIDE EXPRESS SHIPPING, TRACKED AND INSURED
• Handmade in nine-carat rose gold
• Approximately 16 inches (42cm) long; link is 8.5mm (1/3 inch) at widest point, 6.4mm (1/4 inch) at narrowest
• Weight is 54.8 grams
• In excellent antique condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box
• Note: some of the other jewellery is for sale separately – please get in touch if you’d like information about any of it
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
I accept returns within 14 days if you’re not delighted with your purchase.