Here’s a very pretty and feminine Victorian nine-carat rose gold watch chain.
It’s earlier in date than most, about 1880 or a little older. The multifaceted pierced star links alternate with circular links, themselves in an interesting figure-eight pattern.
These older alberts are usually lighter than later examples, making them more affordable than most, though they are quite hard to find.
The length is a good, wearable 15 1/2 inches.
FREE WORLDWIDE EXPRESS SHIPPING, TRACKED AND INSURED
• Handmade in nine-carat rose gold
• Approximately 15 1/2 inches (39.5cm) long, link is 7.5mm (almost 1/3 inch) wide
• Weight is 22.4 grams
• In excellent antique condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (my antique boxes are not for sale)
• Note: the antique heart locket is for sale separately – please get in touch if you’d like information about it
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
I accept returns if you’re not delighted with your purchase.