Here’s a great example of an antique nine-carat rose gold long guard chain from about 1900.
Three different links – knots, figure-eights, and flat, solid trombones – combine into a pretty whole, lovely worn on its own or to hang a favourite jewel.
It bears a simple lozenge with the carat mark at its end, typical of long English chains during the late 19th and early 20th centuries.
And it’s fully handcrafted and in excellent unworn condition.
FREE WORLDWIDE EXPRESS SHIPPING, TRACKED AND INSURED
• Handmade in nine-carat rose gold
• Approximately 55 inches (140cm) long, link is 4mm wide
• Weight is 31 grams
• In excellent antique condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (my antique boxes are not for sale)
• Note: some of the other jewellery is for sale separately – please get in touch if you’d like information about any of it
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
I accept returns within 14 days if you’re not delighted with your purchase.