Victorian love seal fob with sardonyx, from about 1900
1 in stock
Here’s a declaration of love in a small gold seal. The ladder to climb to the heart, the key to unlock the love within.
This was probably made at the beginning of the 20th century; I’ve had similar English hallmarked examples in the past.
The engraved round base is set with a sardonyx, as was common.
It’s small at just under one inch tall without the top ring – but that only adds to its appeal.
FREE WORLDWIDE EXPRESS SHIPPING, TRACKED AND INSURED
• Handmade in nine-carat gold (the colour is midway between rose and yellow)
• Set with a small sardonyx stone
• Approximately 2.3cm (almost 1 inch) tall
• Weight is 2 grams
• In excellent antique condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (my antique boxes are not for sale)
• Note: some of the other jewellery is for sale separately (some has sold) – please get in touch if you’d like information about any of it
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images.
I accept returns within 14 days if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I accept returns if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)