Looking for a longer than usual antique watch chain?
This nine-carat English yellow gold beauty, with its sought-after trombone and knot combination, might be the one.
The length is just shy of 20 inches (50.5cm)!
Weighing a hefty 51.8 grams, it’s in wonderful condition, too.
A close look reveals a further appealing feature. Three single knots are linked on either side of the T-bar, whereas the other knot links are one double knot between each long link
This attests to the chain being in its original, untouched condition.
Handcrafted in about 1900, this is a one-off.
FREE WORLDWIDE EXPRESS SHIPPING, TRACKED AND INSURED
• Handmade in nine-carat yellow gold
• Almost 20 inches (approximately 50.5cm) long, link is 8.2mm wide
• Weight is 51.8 grams
• In excellent antique condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (my antique boxes are not for sale)
• Note: some of the other jewellery is for sale separately – please get in touch if you’d like information about any of it
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
I accept returns within 14 days if you’re not delighted with your purchase.