This splendid nine-carat gold antique watch chain is a generous 16 1/4 inches long and is a particularly rich shade of yellow, with a touch of rose.
The double bars at the end of the trombone links add an attractive flourish.
As both the dog clips and T-bar have the same maker’s stamp – for John Grinsell & Sons of Birmingham, established in 1905 – we can assume this was made in Edwardian times. Wristwatches had largely taken over from fob watches by the Art Deco period.
It is in excellent original condition – all the original fittings attest to this.
FREE WORLDWIDE EXPRESS SHIPPING, TRACKED AND INSURED
• Handmade in nine-carat yellow gold
• Approximately 16 1/4 inches (41.5cm) long, link is 8mm wide
• Weight is 47.6 grams
• In excellent antique condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (my antique boxes are not for sale)
• Note: some of the other jewellery is for sale separately – please get in touch if you’d like information about any of it
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
I accept returns within 14 days if you’re not delighted with your purchase.