Here’s a great quality 15-carat yellow gold ornate trombone-link Victorian watch chain.
The short three-dimensional links are decorated with pierced stars and impressed lines, and the long ones have a central bar wrapped in gold wire.
This is a wonderful necklace on its own. But as it’s quite substantial, it could also be used to suspend a heavy locket or pendant.
The length is good, too – at 16 inches it’s longer than most antique examples.
FREE WORLDWIDE EXPRESS SHIPPING, TRACKED AND INSURED
• Handmade in 15-carat yellow gold
• Approximately 16 inches (45cm) long, link is 6mm (1/4 inch) wide
• Weight is 27.9 grams
• In excellent antique condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (my antique boxes are not for sale)
• Note: the antique locket is for sale separately – please get in touch if you’d like information about it
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
I accept returns within 14 days if you’re not delighted with your purchase.