This antique 12-carat gold faceted belcher link chain is a very useful half guard length, at 29 inches, or 73cm.
Twelve carat was an English gold standard, along with nine and 15, between 1854 and 1932. Twelve and 15 were then replaced by 14 carat, as it was so commonly used internationally.
This pretty chain is decorative on its own, while also sturdy enough to take the weight of a sizeable locket or pendant.
FREE WORLDWIDE EXPRESS SHIPPING, TRACKED AND INSURED
• Handmade in 12-carat yellow gold with a 18-carat yellow gold clasp
• Approximately 29 inches (73cm) long, link is 3mm wide
• Weight is 8.1 grams
• In excellent antique condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (my antique boxes are not for sale)
• Note: some of the other jewellery is for sale separately (some has sold) – please get in touch if you’d like information about any of it
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images.
I accept returns within 14 days if you’re not delighted with your purchase.