Victorian diamond three-stone gold gypsy ring, Birmingham 1881
1 in stock
This charming three-stone old European cut diamond gypsy set ring from 1881 is all curves and scallops.
The central larger diamond is set in a separate square top plate, which is integrated into the curved section holding the side stones.
A strap design with saw piercing continues from here to the band, providing extra interest.
The gold is 18-carat, rich and buttery, and the diamonds are very lively.
This is a lovely variation on a classic design, more complex and feminine than most, probably due to its relatively early date.
FREE WORLDWIDE EXPRESS SHIPPING, TRACKED AND INSURED; FREE RESIZING IF NEEDED
• Handmade in 18-carat yellow gold
• Old European cut diamond at centre estimated at 0.12 carats, graded set as I-J/SI1
• Two old single cut round diamonds on sides estimated to total 0.10 carats, graded set as J-L/SI2
• Comes with an independent insurance valuation for $3,500
• Size approximately 9 1/2 or S 1/2, but easily resized free of charge
• Weight is 3.5 grams
• In excellent antique condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (my antique boxes are not for sale)
• Note: some of the other antique jewellery is for sale separately (some has sold) – please get in touch if you’d like information about any of it
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
I accept returns within 14 days if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I accept returns if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)