Victorian diamond star pendant/brooch, from about 1900
1 in stock
There are so many antique diamond star pendants for sale! How to choose?
Like snowflakes, all are subtly different. This pretty example has space introduced by the central elements being separate – they’re invisibly attached from underneath.
It retains its easily screwed in brooch fitting, so it can be worn as both brooch and pendant.
And it is quite deeply angled away from the base, providing interesting depth.
The nearly two carats of old mine cut, old round cut and rose cut diamonds are good quality too … but I hope that goes without saying for those of you who know my jewellery.
FREE WORLDWIDE EXPRESS SHIPPING, TRACKED AND INSURED
• Handmade in nine-carat yellow gold and silver
• Old mine cut diamond at centre estimated at 0.45 carats, graded set as H-I/VS2
• Six old mine cut diamonds around the centre stone estimated to total 0.60 carats, graded set as H-L/SI
• 12 diamonds estimated to total 0.48 carats, graded set as H-K/SI
• 12 diamonds estimated to total 0.24 carats, graded set as H-J/SI
• 12 diamonds estimated to total 0.06 carats, graded set as H-J/SI
• Comes with an independent insurance valuation for $10,750
• Approximately 3cm (just over 1 inch) wide
• Weight is 7.1 grams
• In excellent antique condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (my antique boxes are not for sale)
• Note: some of the other jewellery is for sale separately – please get in touch if you’d like information about any of it
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
I accept returns within 14 days if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I accept returns if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)