SOLD: Victorian diamond signet ring, circa 1900
Out of stock
This ring is one of many made about 1900 in England to satisfy the taste for well-made jewellery in an unfussy design using good quality materials – items that could be worn every day by a growing middle class.
Handcrafted in 18-carat yellow gold, this signet ring is centred with a lively white old mine cut diamond and has no other adornment than its beautifully proportioned, deeply cut out tapered shoulders and band.
The simplicity of design is as modern today as it was 120 years ago.
FREE WORLDWIDE EXPRESS SHIPPING, TRACKED AND INSURED; FREE RESIZING IF NEEDED
• Handmade in 18-carat yellow gold
• Old mine cut diamond estimated at 0.10 carats, graded set as H-I/VS 2
• Comes with an independent insurance valuation for $2,550
• Size approximately 8 1/4 or Q, but easily resized free of charge
• Weight is 4.3 grams
• In excellent antique condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (my antique boxes are not for sale)
• Note: some of the other jewellery is for sale separately – please get in touch if you’d like information about any of it
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
I accept returns if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
I offer free worldwide express shipping, tracked and insured. Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Direct bank transfer (Australian customers only)
Returns & Exchanges
I accept returns within 14 days if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
Please contact me immediately if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)