SOLD: Victorian diamond heart locket, circa 1900
Out of stock
Heart-shaped jewels appeal to so many of us as an iconic symbol of love.
This sweet diamond-set example from about 1900 is handcrafted in rich 18-carat yellow gold.
The central old cut diamond is good quality.
The only ornamentation is the separately applied lozenge shape the diamond sits in.
It’s typically English in restraint and quiet good quality.
Will it be bought by someone as a loving gift, or by someone wanting to house a loved one’s picture?
After 120 years of being carefully preserved it’s ready to adorn someone’s neck again.
FREE WORLDWIDE EXPRESS SHIPPING, TRACKED AND INSURED
• Handmade in 18-carat yellow gold, with a 15-carat yellow gold top loop
• Set with an old cut diamond
• Approximately 18mm (almost 3/4 inch) long without top loop, 14mm (1/2 inch) wide
• Weight is 2.7 grams
• In excellent antique condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (my antique boxes are not for sale)
• Note: some of the other jewellery is for sale separately – please get in touch if you’d like information about any of it
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
I accept returns if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
I offer free worldwide express shipping, tracked and insured. Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Direct bank transfer (Australian customers only)
Returns & Exchanges
I accept returns within 14 days if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
Please contact me immediately if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)