SOLD: Victorian diamond enamel star locket, circa 1880
Out of stock
This appealing 15-carat gold enamel locket from about 1880 has a tiny rose cut diamond in the middle of the royal blue star embellishing the front.
A border of fine engraving decorates the outer edge and sides.
The back is engraved by the same masterful hand, and is charming enough to be worn face up.
And the gold is that lovely rich shade typical of antique jewels.
FREE WORLDWIDE EXPRESS SHIPPING, TRACKED AND INSURED
• Handmade in 15-carat yellow gold
• Set with a rose cut diamond in a royal blue enamel star
• Approximately 2.7cm (1 inch) long without the top ring, 1.85cm wide
• Weight is 5.5 grams
• In excellent antique condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (my antique boxes are not for sale)
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
I accept returns if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
I offer free worldwide express shipping, tracked and insured. Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Direct bank transfer (Australian customers only)
Returns & Exchanges
I accept returns within 14 days if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
Please contact me immediately if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)