Here’s a very good rose gold curb bracelet from about 1900.
It looks great worn either way up, plain or engraved, as you can see by scrolling through the images.
The heart padlock is beautifully engraved, as are the ornate links. Again, please scroll through to appreciate.
Some similar examples have traces of yellow gilding on the decorated links but this one is evenly rose gold throughout.
And it’s in excellent condition, as you would expect from us.
FREE WORLDWIDE EXPRESS SHIPPING, TRACKED AND INSURED
• Handmade in nine-carat rose gold
• Approximately 6 3/4 inches (17.2cm) long, link is 12mm wide
• Weight is 23 grams
• In excellent antique condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (my antique boxes are not for sale)
• Note: some of the other antique jewellery is for sale separately – please get in touch if you’d like information about any of it
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
I accept returns within 14 days if you’re not delighted with your purchase.