Victorian coral, natural pearl and diamond locket, from about 1880
1 in stock
A charming garland, held by a bow and centred with a star, adorns this large 15-carat gold locket from about 1880.
The soft colours of the coral, the rose cut diamonds and the natural pearls are complemented by the slightly matte buttery yellow of the surrounding gold.
As the top loop is slightly larger than usual, it could accommodate a wide or thick chain – something many antique pendants cannot do.
This appealing locket is ready to take two of your favourite photos.
FREE WORLDWIDE EXPRESS SHIPPING, TRACKED AND INSURED
• Handmade in 15-carat yellow gold
• Set with coral cabochons, natural pearls and rose cut diamonds
• Approximately 6.3cm (2 1/2 inches) long, 3.5cm (almost 1 1/2 inches) wide
• Weight is 22.1 grams
• In excellent antique condition: there is a small nibble to one coral, only noticeable under 10x magnification
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (my antique boxes are not for sale)
• Note: the antique chain is not for sale
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
I accept returns within 14 days if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I accept returns if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)