Here’s a slinky Victorian 15-carat Brazilian- or snake-link chain.
I’m always delighted to find one of these, as they are few and far between, but look so good either on their own or supporting a locket or pendant.
The sinuous construction moulds itself wonderfully to the contours of the neck.
This example from about 1880 has its sweet engraved original barrel clasp still intact.
FREE WORLDWIDE EXPRESS SHIPPING, TRACKED AND INSURED
• Handmade in 15-carat yellow gold
• Approximately 15 1/2 inches (just under 39cm) long, link is 3mm wide
• Weight is 16.3 grams
• In excellent antique condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (my antique boxes are not for sale)
• Note: the antique gold locket is for sale separately – please get in touch if you’d like information about it
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
I accept returns within 14 days if you’re not delighted with your purchase.