Victorian Bohemian garnet butterfly brooch, circa 1880
1 in stock
Butterflies lend themselves to jewellery so well, their fleeting beauty metamorphosed into objects of lasting pleasure.
This pretty late Victorian brooch glows from the light bouncing off the rich red rose cut Bohemian garnets.
The stones have been carefully chosen to vary in size, filling the entire surface harmoniously without any gaps, and the delicate outline enhances this artistic interpretation of nature.
FREE WORLDWIDE EXPRESS SHIPPING
• Handmade in low-carat “garnet gold” with gold antennae
• Set with rose cut Bohemian garnets
• Approximately 3.3cm tall, 4.2cm wide
• Weight is 7.7 grams
• In very good antique condition: there is a replacement clasp
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (my antique boxes are not for sale)
• The other antique garnet jewellery has sold but I have more in stock – please get in touch if you’d like information about it.
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images.
I offer free worldwide express shipping, tracked and insured. Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Direct bank transfer (Australian customers only)
Returns & Exchanges
I accept returns within 14 days if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
Please contact me immediately if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)