Victorian amethyst pendant, from about 1880
1 in stock
Varying shades of mauve amethysts in finely crimped collets feature in this pretty 19th century nine-carat rose gold pendant.
The teardrop-shaped gemstones radiate from a central round stone, with four smaller round amethysts at the cardinal points.
The overall impression is delicate and feminine, though solid underlying construction is revealed when viewed from the back.
There is good light play too from the multifaceted amethysts, which points to a date of about 1880 for this example of a design popular throughout most of the 19th century.
FREE WORLDWIDE EXPRESS SHIPPING, TRACKED AND INSURED
• Handmade in nine-carat rose gold
• Set with 13 amethysts
• Approximately 3.6cm (nearly 1 1/5 inches) tall, not including top loop; 3.3cm (1 1/3 inches) wide
• Weight is 6.2 grams
• In excellent antique condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (my antique boxes are not for sale)
• Note: some of the other jewellery is for sale separately – please get in touch if you’d like information about any of it
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
I accept returns within 14 days if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I accept returns if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)