If you’re looking for an 18-carat gold antique watch chain you’re probably aware that good examples are hard to find.
Here’s one with a rich yellow colour, in unworn condition, a great length at just under 16 inches or 40.4cm, and weighing in at a satisfyingly hefty 55 grams.
Every link, the T-bar, the dog clip and the bolt ring bear old English stamps of a crown and the number 18.
FREE WORLDWIDE EXPRESS SHIPPING, TRACKED AND INSURED
• Handmade in 18-carat yellow gold
• Just under 16 inches (40.4cm) long, link is 6mm (1/4 inch) wide
• Weight is 55 grams
• In excellent antique condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (my antique boxes are not for sale)
• Note: the other antique gold chains have sold but I have plenty more in stock – please get in touch if you’d like information about them
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
I accept returns within 14 days if you’re not delighted with your purchase.