A classic antique 15-carat gold English curb link bracelet from about 1900 is given a delightful variation here, with a small gold ball sitting atop each link.
The skill involved in handcrafting a piece like this is considerable. The links are very close to each other and perfectly aligned, giving a rich visual texture as well as a satisfying feeling of weight when worn.
The colour of the gold sits between pink and yellow, typical of 15-carat gold pieces from the time.
FREE WORLDWIDE EXPRESS SHIPPING, TRACKED AND INSURED
• Handmade in 15-carat gold
• Just over 7 inches (18cm) long, 18mm (just over 1/2 inch) wide
• Weight is 15.6 grams
• In very good antique condition: there is a repair at the back that doesn’t show when worn
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box
• Note: some of the other jewellery is for sale separately (some has sold) – please get in touch if you’d like information about any of it
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
I accept returns within 14 days if you’re not delighted with your purchase.