Three-stone diamond ring in platinum with heart detail, from about 1930
1 in stock
This dazzling three-stone diamond ring wears its heart on it sleeve as it displays the exquisite fineness of design that can only be achieved in platinum.
Four hearts embrace each of the bright white early brilliant cuts, which together total an estimated 1.12 carats.
Transitional cut diamonds have a beautiful balance between old and modern cut brilliants. With better reflection than old cuts, but retaining more dispersion than modern cuts, these really hit the spot for me.
This great example ticks so many boxes – the fine crisp platinum mount, white bright diamonds, and a centre stone almost double the size of each of the side ones, which gives the ring a pleasing balance.
I have always loved three-stones as they spread across the finger. You get a lot more for your money, too, with the cost being far less than for a single stone of the same total weight and quality.
And the white claw setting is a classic style that will never date owing to its elegant simplicity.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING WITH FEDEX, FREE RESIZING IF NEEDED
• Handmade in platinum
• Larger central early round brilliant cut diamond estimated to be 0.52 carats, graded set as G-H/SI2
• Two outer early round brilliant cut diamonds estimated to total 0.60 carats, graded set as G-H/SI1 & SI2
• Comes with an independent insurance valuation for $11,750
• Size approximately 6 3/4 or N, but easily resized free of charge
• Face of ring is 5.9mm tall, 15.2mm from diamond to diamond
• Weight is 3 grams
• In excellent vintage condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (the antique boxes are not for sale)
• Note: some of the other vintage and antique diamond rings are for sale separately (some have sold). Please get in touch if you’d like information about any of them
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)