Three-stone diamond engagement ring totalling 1.77 carats from about 1930
1 in stock
This appealing three-stone diamond ring sits low on the finger, in keeping with its setting from about 1930.
You can see see the light play over it in this video:
It offers white diamonds in a fine white claw setting – a classic style that will never date owing to its elegant simplicity.
The middle diamond is almost exactly double the weight of each of the side stones, which gives the ring a pleasing balance.
I have always loved three-stones as they spread across the finger. You get a lot more for your money, too, with the cost being far less than for a single stone of the same weight and quality.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING WITH FEDEX, FREE RESIZING IF NEEDED
• Handmade in platinum and 18-carat white gold
• Centre stone is an old European cut diamond estimated at 0.87 carats, graded set as J-K/VS2
• Two surrounding stones are semi-modern round brilliant cuts estimated to total 0.90 carats, graded set as I-J/SI2
• Comes with an independent insurance valuation for $15,500
• Size approximately 7 1/4 or O, but easily resized free of charge
• Weight is 2.8 grams
• In excellent antique condition
• It will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (the antique boxes are not included)
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)