Three-stone diamond engagement or dress ring in 18-carat gold, circa 1940
1 in stock
Three-stone diamond rings in a simple setting are always something I love to buy. There is such a variety out there, of course, depending on the size, cut and quality of the diamonds, as well as the setting and overall design.
This midcentury example in 18-carat yellow and white gold features good-quality round brilliants.
The centre stone is slightly larger than the side stones. This is a deliberate choice by the jeweller. Three stones exactly the same size can give the illusion of a smaller central stone.
It would make a marvellous vintage engagement or dress ring.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING WITH FEDEX, FREE RESIZING IF NEEDED
• Handmade in 18-carat yellow and white golds
• Central round brilliant cut diamond estimated at 0.50 carats, graded set as H/SI2
• Two outer round brilliant cut diamonds estimated to total 0.82 carats, graded set as H/VS2 and G/SI2
• Comes with an independent insurance valuation for $11,000
• Size approximately 5 3/4 or L, but easily resized free of charge
• Stones measure 15.6mm across and the centre one is 5.5mm tall
• Weight is 3.5 grams
• In excellent vintage condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (the antique boxes are not for sale)
• Note: some of the other rings are for sale separately. Please get in touch if you’d like information about any of them
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)