Solitaire platinum engagement ring with 2.66 carat old European cut diamond, circa 1940
1 in stock
I stepped out of my comfort zone to buy this beauty, the largest solitaire diamond I have ever owned.
I was drawn to its liveliness and clarity. The colour is N, but the warmth does keep the price very reasonable.
It’s an old brilliant cut weighing 2.66 carats in a platinum pierced mount that was handcrafted in about 1940.
Two small diamonds on each shoulder add the finishing touch to the minimalist design.
The stone has been certificated by our leading diamond grader in Sydney, and comes with a diamond grading report and an independent valuation.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING WITH FEDEX, FREE RESIZING IF NEEDED
• Handmade in platinum
• GSL diamond grading report AA62068 certifies large old European cut diamond is 2.66 carats, N/VS2
• Four small old round single cut diamonds in shoulders total 0.14 carats, graded set as H-J/VS
• Comes with an independent insurance valuation for $35,000
• Size approximately 7 3/4 or O, but easily resized free of charge
• Weight is 3.8 grams
• In excellent vintage condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (the antique boxes are not for sale)
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)