ON HOLD: Solitaire diamond engagement ring in 18-carat white gold and platinum, circa 1940
1 in stock
Please don’t buy this ring as it’s on hold!
Looking for a classic diamond solitaire engagement ring for you or for someone you know?
This one has a simple eight-claw setting, with pierced sides to let the light in. The style is minimalist: it’s all about the diamond.
The round brilliant cut is estimated at 0.72 carats, graded set as G colour with VS1 clarity.
It comes with an independent insurance valuation from Bill Sechos at GSL, Sydney’s leading diamond appraiser.
This is a ring that will never date. It’s also keenly priced …
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING WITH FEDEX, FREE RESIZING IF NEEDED
• Handmade in 18-carat white gold and platinum
• Round brilliant cut diamond estimated at 0.72 carats, graded set as G/VS1
• Comes with an independent insurance valuation for $10,000
• Size approximately 5 3/4 or L, but easily resized free of charge
• Face of ring is 6.9mm tall
• Weight is 2.8 grams
• In excellent vintage condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (the antique boxes are not for sale)
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)