Sapphire and diamond seven-stone carved half-hoop ring, from about 1890
1 in stock
This lovely carved half hoop from about 1890 features a rich blue untreated centre sapphire flanked by two bright white old mine cut diamonds.
A further four tiny old cut diamonds sit between the three main stones.
Carved half hoops are so called because the gold scroll work is literallycarved into the mount with a graver.
They are usually quite substantial, and will stand up to careful everyday wear.
FREE WORLDWIDE EXPRESS SHIPPING, TRACKED AND INSURED; FREE RESIZING IF NEEDED
• Handmade in 18-carat yellow gold
• Deep blue natural oval untreated sapphire estimated at 0.85 carats
• Two old mine cut diamonds estimated to total 0.35 carats, graded set as H-I/SI
• Four smaller old cut diamonds estimated to total 0.04 carats, graded set as H-I/SI
• Comes with an independent insurance valuation for $5,750
• Size approximately 6 3/4 or N, but easily resized free of charge
• Weight is 3.1 grams
• In excellent antique condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (my antique boxes are not for sale)
• Note: the other antique rings are for sale separately – please get in touch if you’d like information about them
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
I accept returns within 14 days if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I accept returns if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)