Sapphire and diamond halo cluster ring in 18-carat yellow and white gold, circa 1930
1 in stock
This sapphire and diamond cluster ring from about 1930 has a mid-blue cushion cut sapphire in the centre.
A halo of good old cut diamonds, also cushion shaped, surrounds it.
The body of the ring is 18-carat yellow gold with a white top setting. It’s handmade, which means it can be fine without being flimsy.
The sides feature delicate piercing, and it sits low on the finger.
This would make a lovely vintage engagement ring or dress ring.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING WITH FEDEX, FREE RESIZING IF NEEDED
• Handmade in 18-carat yellow gold and 18-carat white gold
• Mid-blue natural cushion cut sapphire at centre measures 5.7 x 4.9 x 3.9mm, estimated at 0.85 carats
• 14 old mine cut diamonds estimated at 0.35 carats, graded set as H/SI
• Comes with an independent insurance valuation for $5,150
• Size approximately 8 1/4 or Q, but easily resized free of charge
• Face of ring is 10.3mm
• Weight is 2.4 grams
• In excellent vintage condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (the antique boxes are not for sale)
• Note: the ruby ring is for sale separately. Please get in touch if you’d like more information about it
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)